Thursday, March 03, 2005

Morning Drive

My mood has been pretty lousy for the past few days. I’ve come to a crossroad and am having difficulty making a decision on which road to take. Advices from mum and dad are as good a 2 pails of faeces, for I know for sure that they will make a decision that is best for them, not best for me. Also are the stresses from work and studies. Sigh….

Anyway, while driving to work this morning, there was this super road hog in front of me. Road hogs are not new to me. I’ve seen them early in the morning, in the afternoon, evening, and night. What I usually do is either patiently drive behind them, or do an illegal overtake. Often accompanied by an internal explosion of vulgarities within the car.
This morning is different. For this particular car is just simply insane. It stayed in between two lanes and kept on swerving to the left then to the right, undecided on which lane to go. Insane driving.
I peered into the car and saw lots of big curly hairdo.
Hmmm….
Either Alley Cats or a bunch of 50 over lau ees.
Well, the crazy driving and my bad mood is too much to bear.
Sigh…… story ends here. Don’t think I should tell what happened.

2 Comments:

Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Hahaha, Penang people...... What I love to do to road hogs - go in front of them and be even slower. So much slower and brake-brake until they got impatient. Then when they honk, I step on the accelator and let them eat dust. But the road has to be empty or else people will mistaken me to be the one hogging the road. Remember to brake-brake to scare the shit out of them but have to be careful in judging too or else kena hentam backside buta-buta. Or go very near to their car and flash them and HONK!!!!! Choices depending on whether I have PMS or menopausal.

1:55 PM  
Blogger GUB² said...

nice... but if I try to out-slow them, I'll ended up being impatient at myself...

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home