Tuesday, February 22, 2005

How to make a good cup of Nescafe

I use Nescafe Arabica, because it is strong, and cheap.

Now remember NOT to use a tea cup (you know, those that the English use to drink tea with their pinkies up), but use a mug instead.

  1. Pour some hot water into the mug (I don't know why, but I've been doing it for quite some time). It will heat up the mug a little.
  2. Put in two tea-spoons of Nescafe Arabica.
  3. Then put in four tea-spoons of Coffee-mate.
  4. Sugar up to taste, between half a tea-spoon to two tea-spoons of sugar (Its half a tea spoon for me).
  5. Fill up the rest with hot water. Or if you don't like your drinks too hot, mix with regular drinking water (duh!).
  6. Finish you coffee before it cools down!

The Boss likes the fancier and more expensive Nescafe, Nescafe Alta Rica. If you use that, and still like your coffee strong, I would suggest 3 tea-spoonful of Nescafe instead of 2.

This is how GUB² drinks his coffee, taught by a Nescafe promoter.
He will die earlier because of it, but he is happy.

If you want to try something fancy, make a cold cup of Nescafe with reduced creamer and sugar, then add vanila ice-cream into it. Its nice. My own recipe ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is 2am in the morning and I wonder if I can drink a cup of Nescafe Gold with susu cap kote, errr teko I mean. (5xmom, forget password liao)

1:48 AM  
Blogger Kervin said...

Haha I make a gigantic mug (those 13 inch wide stainless steel ones) lovely for a coffee fix but usually allows the coffee to cool before I can finish it all P:) Plus I like to take time to slowly sip and enjoy :D

8:33 AM  
Blogger ks said...

GUB² - You remind me of nescafe shake... 10~15 years ago?

9:44 PM  
Blogger GUB² said...

5xmom - I wonder who is weirder, me writing about Nescafe at 1am, or you wanting to drink Nescafe at 2am :)

kervin - I am actually cutting back on coffee consumption. Besides, drinking too much coffee makes me visit the toilet too much.

kstang - I hope it is my writing that reminds you of Nescafe Shake, and not me, the human being that reminds of it. Because that would be weird....:)

11:45 PM  
Blogger ks said...

GUB² tai low, should be your post :)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Fist said...

A good cup of Nescafe is a contradiction in terms.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home