Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year

I can remember the time when I looked forward towards Chinese New Year.
That was so long ago. Nowadays, I dread the coming of it.

I was told by my mom that dad has already planned the visitings for tomorrow.
How I wish I can escape that.......
Being as old as I am now, I wonder why should I still follow them around.
I'll be thinking hard tonight on how to slither my way out of this.

I supposed this is not how a CNY post should be about.
It should be happy and merry and whatever fuckadee-dee!
So I shall note down in this post something funny I saw earlier on the CNY Eve dinner.

With my dad being the eldest son, my mom dutifully prepares a some sort of reunion dinner since my grandmother passed away years ago.
On the dinner, there aren't many guest, as we don't have a huge family. It'll be us; dad, mom, sis, me and my dad's two other unmarried siblings; an aunt and an uncle.
These "historical data" are not important at all to the funny that I am about to tell.
They are just to say that we have guests on the reunion dinner.

Now to the funny story (which is actually shorter than the prelude).
I saw my mom manipulate my good-for-nothing sis into work just now; simply by asking my sis in front of the guests.
My sis, being a fucking pretentious shit that she is, cannot refuse my mom and had to be bossed around. Har har.

Funny, no?


extra notes; as I am typing this entry, I heard the voice that I hate, the voice of Roach. That is my sis's evil bf. He is Roach because of his out of date hairstyle, which of course resembles a cockroach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home