Sunday, February 13, 2005

English Speaking Contest by China Chinese

Waking up from my sleep, I brushed my teeth and sat down to watch the TV that was already switched on.
For some reason incomprehensible to me, one of my mom's favourite channel is Astro's CCTV9 (channel 36), which was showing this English Speaking contest thing.
Huang Mei, a pretty girl from some university in China was on and was answering some question.
What she said was something like this;

Can you imagine a world without Yao Ming? The NBA is nothing without Yao Ming. Blah blah blah....

She kept on saying "can you imagine..." Bah what a fucking stupid girl.
No doubt she is proud of China, but to think that Yao Ming made NBA, and not the other way around.... what a dumb fucking bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger ks said...

I think i saw this last night, didnt see that can u imagine part though.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home