Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Singlet that is not a Singlet

I went to this Japanese restaurent with the Boss in Pulau Tikus for dinner just now.
It was pretty crowded, and has a few Japanese customers.
One thing about them that irritates me is their tendency to smoke in an air-conditioned area.
To me, that is a rude culture.

Fast forward a few minutes, I suddenly notice a guy wearing a black singlet.
Weirder than that, the singlet looks kind of like a lady's clothing, the spaghetti strap.
I really want to know what the fucking hell is wrong with this world right now..!!!
That guy was lucky that he is bigger than I am, else I would have pound the living crap outta him!
Bloody bastard.

Hmm.... that sight reminds me of some years ago, I saw another guy in another weird outfut.
He was wearing a black singlet too, to show off his muscular budy.
It might have been impresive, had the singlet not have some sort of stiching on the front (I don't know how to describe this, any help would be appreciated) that helps to define the shape of boobies.
Yo freakos, fuck off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not trying to bust your bubble or anything, but these are some suggestions for you :

1. It doesn't fuckin' matter what people wear. Firstly, it's their bloody money they've spent and not yours. If a person's sense of dressing irritates you to the point of extreme annoyance, there is this thing called 'looking away' or 'turning the other cheek'. If the said person is not breaking the law or shoving his straps down your throat, why are you so concerned?

2. I don't see how it can be considered rude when one smokes in an air-conditioned place. Was there a non-smoking sign on the wall? Was it a non-smoking restaurant? Did you complain or report to the restaurant mgmt? No, you sat on your arse then, and now you're bitching about it? This, to me, is downright rude. Hey, that's what I think, so why should you care, eh?

3:19 AM  
Blogger GUBĀ² said...

Cool it, man....
It's me blog, it's me vent.
Get it?

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home