Friday, December 10, 2004

Anonymous

That’s what I wanted to be when I first started this stupid blog.
Today I told the Boss about my blog. Now I can’t bitch about her anymore in here.
Not that I’ve done it before. Just that I wont be able to do it in the future.
Then I told another friend about it, resulting in I can’t go berserk on certain issues, especially religious issues.
So now I have to behave myself properly. But would I? Should I?
What is the point of all this, when I have to end up being the normal self that I’ve projected to the world?
Sheeshhh…..

Anyhow, today I defined wimpy as the state of being a wimp.
With that, someone called me George W. Bush.
????
I would rather be Bill Clinton.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I think you can and should say whatever you want to say. It's healthy for you to go berserk whenever you get the chance.
If other people get offended...so be it. It is your opinions after all. :)
Just don't go into bitch-slapping Malaysian politics. Winning the war in Iraq is easier than getting out of the I.S.A. hell-hole.
-S.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home