Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Guy from school

Nothing really interesting happened lately, and am too lazy to do recollection.
So I’ll write about a guy from high school, Allen.
I don’t really know this guy, and we probably exchange pleasantries and only pleasantries every once in a while.
He was kind of a nice guy, athletic, not shy but not talkative, an okay guy by my book.
Then we left high school and lost a non-existent contact.
Until one day, through some mutual friend (or whatever, I don’t remember), we met again on some kind of group website thing.
If I remember correctly, I think he was trying to tackle a sister of my friend.
There (group website thing) I get to know a little bit more of him; his web persona.
That irritated the mighty shit out of me, and I’ve hated him ever since.
No loss, cause I’ve never known him anyway.
So what was it about his web persona that pissed me off?
He acts like a giggly 14-year-old high school girl!
That’s why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home