Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Bak Kut Teh

Two days back I was having my dinner of Bak Kut Teh at Bayan Baru. Dinner for one, please.
It was a rather disappointing visual delight.
Instead of the usual sizzling claypot filled with goodies, what I got was a stupid cold piece of ceramic bowl, only half filled with soup and bits and pieces of stuffs here and there.
However, the taste is still pretty much the same, and that was good. I even got myself a 2nd bowl of rice.

Blah blah blah... place getting crowded....

As I was about to finish my dinner, there came 2 guys with extremely weak legs. They can't stand to wait even a few moments more, and they can see that I'm finishing. So they came towards me, and just sat down.
WTF??!!!
What happened to "Excuse me sir, do you mind if we join you on this table?"?
I may not be the nicest guy in the world. In fact, I'm a not-so-nice kind of guy.
But I would definitely share my god-damned table, especially since I was about to finish my meal.
These monyets in batik (you know, Motorola uniform) need a good walloping from their daddies.

Pissed me off.

1 Comments:

Blogger GUBĀ² said...

yeah... they wear the motobatik

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home