Monday, December 27, 2004

Pizza Fight!

Went to watch Kung Fu Hustle today. It was good.

Anyhow, had dinner at Pizza Hit, Prangin Mall.
Ordered the Chicken Tender(?) thing. It was good too.
Have sort of a cheese cake taste to it.

Towards the end of dinner, there was some commotion in the kitchen.
Seems that one of the kicthen guy had some arguement with one of the waiter.
Things calmed down a bit for a while, then more shoutings from the kicthen.
Waiter guy went inside for another chat, and came out laughing a bit.
I was getting irritated already by then. Can't I just have my dinner in peace?
After a while, the kitchen guy started throwing stuffs around in the kitchen.
He sure was making a fucking big scene, and getting all the attentions from all the customers.
So the waiter guy went to the counter (the hole that they pass pizzas from kitchen to the restaurent), talked back loudly, and then slapped the wall loudly.
More shoutings....... sigh, I was really irritated then. Do I really have to witness all these stupid stuffs?
The waiter guy then went inside the kitchen again, even though others tried to restrain him from doing so.
Blah blah blah... more shoutings, and other noises. Though I don't think that they actually had a fight.

It's embarrassing to see how unprofessional our service line are.
They talked about cleaning up Penang, about getting the shine back to the Pearl of Orient.
Instead of beautifying the streets, I think they should start the cleaning on our service line in Penang.
My suggestion, castrate all the men in the service line, to reduce all those testosterone.

Then something else happened.
Next to my table, is a family of Indians.
The father (I'm guessing) decided to screw another waiter for the commotion, asking for the manager, about him trying to have his meal in peace, blah blah blah.
This man just demonstrated the typical behaviour that racist link to the Indians, by being a bigshot of an asshole.
I will not say that I am not a racist, and I doubt anyone that says they aren't.
I try not to be one, but that man wasn't giving me a helping hand.

Both the shitty happenings pissed me off. And I can't decide which pissed me off more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home