Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Head in Ache

Went to the doctor just now and had an x-ray.
Found a nail inside my brain.

Well, not really.....
but I do really feel like there is a nail inside my head, causing me all these pain.
And also feel like puking.

Dr. Mom said that its migraine. She has the same problem too.
Either its a genetic passed-down, or I have drank too much coffee in my lifetime. Just like my mom did.
Took 2 tablets of Excedrin, for migraine. Not helping me though.
I was wondering if I'll ended up like some of those Hollywood charactors who take aspirins like taking vitamin-C.

Anyhow, attended a presentation at work today. Its about how our vendors are improving on their "Quality".
One word to sum the presentation; STUPID.
The vendors sent idiots to present them. Some of them can't speak average English, some had crap spilling out of their mouths.
So some people from my company took up the challenge;
they too start bullshitting around with their "good" English.
I left after a while.
Went in with zero expectation, came out with even less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home