Thursday, January 20, 2005

New Toy!

I got my very first Power Toothbrush today.
YAY!
I know I know....
such gadget has been around for a long time, yet I'm still behaving like a monyet.

Anyhow, I just tried it after getting home.
After having a hard time taking it out of its plastic case,
I discovered that I can't put as much toothpaste on it like I used to do so on my old manual toothbrush.
Never mind.
Then I put it in.........................

And buzzzz........

Holy crap!
That vibrating feeling. That buzzing sound.
They reminded me of the dental care visits, those horrifying memories.
I used to go to this government training centre, near Padang Polo, for my free check-up.
Good thing about it, its free.
Bad thing? Well, they were all

T R A I N I E S !!!!!!!

Training = Mistakes = Pain
Oh I can still remember the pain.

I fought my dad many times before he finally allowed me to quit the torture programme.
Life changed for the better ever since, even if only a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home