Saturday, November 27, 2004

Little Demoness

I’m not one of those animal rights nutcrackers.
I firmly believe in experimenting on animals to find cure for diseases.
If 3 chimps have to die to save a man, so be it.
If the last tiger on Earth were to attack a man, I would not hesitate to kill it.

However
While I was having lunch just now, I saw this little girl came towards this dirty little kitten. She then picked up the kitten by its tail and flung it away.
What the fuck?? That damn bitch ought to be kicked.
While I was contemplating on how to torture the little bitch, she went at it again.
This time she stepped the kitten, causing it to cry out in pain.
Then the parent or guardian or whoever fuck pulled the girl away.
Probably to prevent the kitten from biting at the fucker of a girl.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

I partly blame the parents for the girl’s cruel behavior. They probably will kick at a dog for sniffing near them. The daughter only learned it from them.
But I also believe that people are born with certain traits that defines them. And that girl has cruelty as one of hers.

Earlier I mentioned that I would not hesitate to kill the last tiger to save a man.
But if there are 10 million tigers in this world, and one of them tries to eat her, I will not hesitate to buy popcorns for the show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, you're too much. I like your closing sentence about buying a popcorn for the show. That little girl has shown her cruel side of her at an early age.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home