Wednesday, November 24, 2004

David and Goliath

I was very tired on the previous night, due to the lack of sleep.
With Hellraiser 6 (actually I doubt that it is the 6th installment) playing, I drifted between the state of wake and half asleep.
When the movie ended, I too was about to end the night.
But no, the night would not end without a fight.
And the fight came in the form of a cockroach.
I grabbed a weapon, a deadly piece of wood from my unfinished project, and began our duel.
Even though I had the upper hand, the mighty roach would not yield.
After a gruesome 10 minutes, finally its life ebbed last away.
Victory came not without a price, for now adrenalines coursed through my veins.
My senses were heightened. I could conquer the world.
And also I now could not sleep.

Again today I zombied at work.


*edit: I changed the title, because the previous title was uncool.

1 Comments:

Blogger GUBĀ² said...

Nope, it was a surprisingly clean kill.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home