Saturday, January 22, 2005

Coca-cola

Dinner at McDonald's, Sunshine Square, Bayan Baru.

Cheapo nowadays, I ordered a Chicken Burger and a Double Cheese Burger for myself, another Chicken Burger for the Boss, and a large Coke for the both of us.
The burgers cost RM2.50 each, don't know how much the drink cost; total to RM10.50.
Good.

Unfortunately for me though, they must have ran out of Coke, thus were serving very diluted Coke.
Like when you poured yourself a glass of Coke with ice, then left it in the refrigerator for half a day.
Very diluted Coke.
Very unsatisfying.

So I took mine and told one of the staffs that its too diluted.
To which she took a cup and tasted the drink from a dispenser. Then from another dispenser.
Hmm... better (she thought).
So she got me another drink from that particular dispenser.

Feeling happy, I skipped back to my seat.
Using the straw, I sucked up the drink into my mouth and....................
were disappointed again.
Bloody dang foo!
It was only slightly better than the one before (actually I think they were the same, but lied to myself earlier to feel a little better).

Reached home just now.
Went to the fridge, took my bottle of Coke and glup glup glup glup glup.
Ahhhhhh....................
Love the feel of it when the gas of the drink rushed up within my throat.
Better now.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its good when they dilute it..there is like six teaspoons of sugar in one cup of coke..eek

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think GUBĀ² has a great blog! I've been surfing around everywhere and just love to read all this stuff. I don't have a blog to contribute to but found a place where you can get a free target gift card. I think they are limiting it so you may wanna hurry on over. the site is Target Gift Card Keep up the great work, I love Blogger!!!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home