Friday, November 19, 2004

D O W

I had to work today, and having to work is lousy.

Something most nauseating happened at work today.
I was calibrating some equipments when I noticed that there were other people nearby me. A bunch of elderly women, chatting while working.
I overheard them discussing about certain rape cases (or rumoured rape cases) before moving my mind back to work.

Then suddenly my sense of hearing picked up something ; "stripping slowly".
I was pretty disturbed by that comment from them, but what came next paints a picture most hideous; "we're old, nothing much to lose"!
Oh J Most Holy! That cannot be!
"mumble mumble... services... laughter"
ARRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At that point, I had no choice but to leave the place.

I sincerely believed that they didn't realise my presence there.
But then again, whatever it is that I was doing, it was pretty loud.
Hopefully my interpretation of their conversation is wrong.

We are all very familiar with the term "dirty old man".
I introduce to you, DOW = dirty old woman.
Or in my case, Dirty Old Women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home